Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Red bean buns

Back home in the BAY!!! I haven't updated in a while first because I had finals and second because I was done with finals and couldn't be bothered with anything that included thinking. But now I'm healed.

Unforch, I left my webcam and my USB cords and loading dock for my camera at school. So until I can dig up my old camera there will be no photos. I know you're sobbing, but don't worry, it'll be okay.

In the meantime, I'm catching up on music and shopping a little and living the frigid california life. whoo!!

Japanese-y mix:
Kahimie Kari - Dis Moi Quel Que Chose Avant
M-Flo - Loop in my heart (homegrown remix)
Fantastic Plastic Machine - A River Dry
Mickey Avalon - my dick (not japnese but a classic nonetheless)
Maki Nomiya - Nicola
Rip Slyme - Super Shooter

2 comments:

Hannah said...

ah!! so excited for january! btw why is it SNOWING in socal?? i'm checking the weather to see if we'll be able to make it up there =T

B said...

yooo i'm glad you're enjoying life in the bay area. Also, just thought I'd mention that you, and boredom (hmm, but you can take credit on this one) have inspired me to blog for the time being!

...this is brenna, btw.